The Indiana range of goat leather bags was the collection that introduced Rust into the world of satchels, messengers, duffles and other adventurous travel accessories of the kind.
Imported from various regions of India, Indiana Bags use full-grain, high-quality, 100% genuine goat leather as its core material, whilst using brass and canvas as secondary components. Naturally, the strength of these materials together make for strong and sturdy bags, that if taken care of, are made to last a lifetime.
A few tips for taking good care of your goat leather bag:
- Goat leather tends to age really well, with no treatment required. However, rubbing a little beez wax on a cloth can give it a little rejuvenation, plus it gives it a water proof layer;
- If caught in the rain, goat leather can protect your items, however if it gets soak wet do not attempt to quickly dry it near a heater or anything of the kind, as this will harden the leather. Just hang it and let the leather naturally dry.
- Use it! Keeping your leather bag stored in a dark closet may cause it to go mouldy. Beez wax can clean the mould if it’s not excessive, but the best medicine is to wear it – let breath, let roam, let it be free!
Turn the Sophistication Up a Notch With Our Leather Satchel
Do you appreciate the finer things in life and want to surround yourself with objects that reflect your refined taste? We offer genuine leather products such as the leather satchel for the individual looking for an elegant piece made to last. We make our products from goat, buffalo, cow, and calf hides, making them hardwearing where they only look better with age. We also offer leather embossing from four to 15 characters. To personalise your bag, all you have to do is simply add to your cart and add instructions at checkout.
What You Can Expect From The Leather Trading Co
We have a few satchel bag options for you, including our Indiana Jones collection, where we use brass and canvas components that contrast beautifully with the goat hide. These are some of the other products that you can choose from:
- Leather satchel bag. The 14" hybrid backpack and satchel is made from full-grain goat leather. It has an adjustable strap and features outer and inner compartments, including a padded one for your computer and a phone-sized one for the professional on the move. This versatile bag also has an inner side zip, slip compartment, pen, and key holder.
- Leather computer bag. The Redford leather satchels can either hold a 12 or 15" tablet and even has an extended leather flap for carrying an umbrella. If you're looking for something a little bigger, the vintage-style Englishmen 16" old school goat leather satchel bag holds laptops up to 15.5".
- Briefcases. The urban 13 or 15" buffalo slim leather laptop briefcase has two carry handles with detachable and adjustable shoulder straps and has room for documents. We also have the leather briefcase for women, lined with textured brown linen fabric and full-length zips for the discerning lady.
What Sets The Leather Trading Co. Apart
We combine quality material and superior craftsmanship to bring you an array of leather goods. Our value-added service includes the following:
- Variety. We cater to both men and women, where you'll find card holders, wallets, belts, backpacks, travel, and day bags for the individual looking for practicality and class.
- Handmade. Our leather gear has a rustic yet luxurious appeal if you're looking for a bag with both character and style. We offer a lifetime guarantee on workmanship or material but not on wear and tear. We build lasting relationships with our clients where our after-sales service includes leather repair.
- Knowledgeable. You can rely on us for advice on how to maintain your newly purchased leather item. With goatskin for example, although you don't need to treat this type of leather bag, we recommend rubbing a little bee's wax on it to revitalise it and keep its waterproof quality.
Why Trust The Leather Trading Co
We have been in business since 1999, during which time we've been able to master our technique to bring you an opulent product at wholesale prices. So, contact us for a brand you can rely on and for shipping worldwide.